Nut Fastener Manufacturers in Hyderabad, Our firm specializes in manufacturing, supplying and distributing of high quality Bolt Fasteners, Nut Fasteners, Industrial Washers, Foundation Bolts, Industrial Wire Mesh etc. These components are suitable for their flawless finish, easy installation, sturdiness, etc.
A nut is a type of fastener with a threaded hole. Basically, nuts are almost always used to join a mating bolt to fasten multiple parts together. The two partners are kept together by a combination of their threads friction.
Nut Fastener Types:
- Hex, It’s a six sided nut and also referred as finished hex nut.
- Jam, It’s same as hex nut with a reduced height.
- Nylon Insert Lock, A nut with a nylon insert to prevent backing off and also referred to as a Nylock
- Nylon Insert Jam Lock, It’s same as nylock nut with a reduced height
- Square, It’s a four sided nut.
- Wing, It’s a nut with wings for hand tightening
- Cap, A nut with a domed top over the end of the fastener.
- Slotted Nuts are used to prevent loosening. Used in conjunction with a cotter pin on drilled shank fasteners.
- Tee is used to create threaded hole especially designed to be driven into wood
- Flange, A nut with a built in the washer like a flange.
Whether you have questions about a product or availability or quotation please give a call on +91-040-64509281 or send us an email email@example.com. For additional help, check out our website http://www.srirajgroup.com/, Nut Fastener Manufacturers in Hyderabad.